The vibration motor is installed with eccentric blocks at both ends of the motor shaft, and uses its high-speed rotation to generate exciting force to drive the equipment to work. The structure is simple, compact, and easy to install.Can participate in vibration, does not require transmission, etc., widely used in all walks of life.
Due to the special structure of vibration motor , the service life is shorter than that of the ordinary motor, which can cause the burnout of the ordinary motor, such as phase loss, overload, overcurrent, short circuit and other faults, which can also cause the burnout of the vibration motor.
The following is a brief analysis as below other causes and preventive measures that cause the burnout of the vibration motor.
1. Looseness of anchor bolts. Due to the particularity of the structure of the vibration motor itself, the exciting force generated by the eccentric blocks at both ends impacts the anchor bolts thousands of times per minute, and due to the vibration of the vibration motor itself, the anchor bolts are very easy to loosen. If the bolts are loosened, other bolts will be loosened or even broken in a short period of time, thereby burning the motor.
①Reinforce the anchor bolts frequently.
② Increase the anti-loosening device.
③ Ensure that the foot surface is in good contact with the motor floor, so that several foot bolts are evenly stressed. In the selection of materials, try to use a vibration motor with an integrated shell and seat (that is, the foot surface is on the casing), because the foot surface is processed at one time, which can ensure its level. However, the shell seat is a foreign body (that is, the foot surface is on the end caps at both ends), because the foot surface is processed in stages and then assembled. Due to the existence of assembly errors, it is not easy to ensure the level of the foot surface, so the bearing of the several foundation bolts is The force is not easy to be uniform, and a bolt with a large force is easy to loosen, which in turn causes other bolts to loosen and break, and burn the motor.
2. Installation problem. Because the two ends of the vibration motor are equipped with heavier eccentric blocks, such as vertical or inclined installation (that is, the shaft is vertical or inclined to the horizontal plane),then the bearing axially bears the gravity of the eccentric block. If there is no special device (that is, plane bearing) in the vibration motor, it will have an adverse effect on the bearing, thereby shortening the service life.
①Select a vertical vibration motor (that is, add a plane bearing inside).
② Try to avoid vertical or inclined installation.
3. The adjustment of the eccentric block. When adjusting the eccentric block, the direction of the eccentric block at both ends is reversed by mistake, So that the vibration motor generates a space torque, which makes the vibration motor work in an abnormal state, thereby causing burnout. Therefore, when adjusting the eccentric block, we must pay attention to its symmetry, that is, the eccentric blocks at both ends should correspond to each other, or the connection line of the center of gravity of the eccentric blocks at both ends should be parallel to the rotating shaft, and cannot be in a different plane state.
4. The sealing problem of the protective cover.Because the working environment of the vibration motor is mostly very bad and dusty, if the shield is not tightly sealed, it is easy to get dust, causing the friction operation of the eccentric block, so as to burn the motor.So in the place where the working environment is bad, Firstly， should increase the sealing of the protective cover, Secondly ,should often clean the dust inside the protective cover.
5. The temperature of the material conveyed by the ambient temperature equipment should not be too high. Because the vibration motor and the equipment are rigidly connected, it can also be said to be a whole. If the temperature of the material conveyed by the equipment is too high, it is easy to cause the temperature of the ground and the casing of the vibration motor to increase, resulting in difficulty in heat dissipation and burning the motor.
①Under the premise of not affecting the work of the equipment, try to keep the vibration motor away from high-temperature materials.
② Find a way to reduce the temperature of the material.
6. Heat dissipation problem. There is a fan at the end of the ordinary motor. When working, the wind direction flows along the vertical ribs on the casing, which not only dissipates heat quickly, but also removes the dust on it, so that the motor works in a good state. The vibration motor can dissipate heat because there is no fan, and it relies on natural cooling. In addition, the working environment is mostly very harsh, and the dust is large, and the dust is most likely to accumulate on the surface of the motor, causing the internal temperature to be too high and burning the motor.
①Remove the dust on the surface of the motor frequently to make it work under good conditions.
During the design process, the surface of the vibration motor should be as smooth as possible, so that the dust is not easy to accumulate. If it is working in a dusty environment, the heat dissipation ribs on the surface of the casing should be considered, because at this time, the heat dissipation ribs not only fail to dissipate heat, on the contrary, it is easy to cause dust to accumulate and hinder the heat dissipation of the motor.
Post time: Jul-29-2022